Become a Friend of Frontier Homestead and reap the benefits: admission and gift shop discounts, exclusive invitations, quarterly newsletter, and more. To purchase a membership in person or via mail, CLICK HERE for all the details and membership form. To purchase a membership online, click the button below. This will take you to the Square® Marketplace where you can purchase your membership using your credit card from the comfort of your home!
- Individual: $12
- Family: $36
- Membership Period: One Year
Benefits of Membership
- Free museum admission for members
- Quarterly newsletter (email if available)
- Half-off admission for accompanying guests
- Members-only events and activities
- Members-only guided tours (behind the scenes, cemetery, and Main street)
- Member rates for special programs
- Early registration for museum activities
- Discounts at participating partners (The Utah Shakespeare Festival among others)
- 20% off in the museum General Store
FHMF (formerly Iron Mission Museum Foundation IMMF) was organized in 1989 to act in an advisory capacity and provide financial support for museum operations at Frontier Homestead State Park. The Foundation provides assistance to the officers and staff of Frontier Homestead in their efforts to effectively collect, preserve, interpret and present historical materials to the Museum's visitors and constituents. We do this by:
- Organizing and conducting fund-raising campaigns.
- Building partnerships with other historically oriented organizations, governmental agencies and other public institutions.
- Coordinating and participating in community service activities.
- Engaging in various other activities aimed at ensuring that the Museum's visitors are provided with an educational, interesting, and enjoyable experience.
As a Friend of Frontier Homestead your membership supports:
- Dynamic, hands-on school programs
- Living history activities
- Artifact preservation
- Exhibit design and development
- Restoration of historic buildings
- Preservation of local history
- Maintain the museum as a community resource
- Strengthen tourism in Iron County
- Internship and mentoring opportunities for secondary and university students
- Park enhancement projects
FHMF BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Mike Scott, Chair
Kris Cowan-Hanks, Treasurer
Todd Prince, Executive Secretary
Senator Evan Vickers
Cedar City Councilman Fred Rowley
County Commissioner Mike Bleak